My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Monday 6 August 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge Colour Week

This weeks Simply Stampin Challenge is a colour theme again.  Lovely combination of Whisper White, Regal Rose, Daffodil Yellow and Baja Breeze.  I never would have thought to use this colour combination, but actually quite like it as it is fresh and bright (something we all need when the weather is rotten).  I quite enjoyed making this card and hope my friend Julie enjoys receiving it!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with such a lovely bright flower in the centre. I think your friend will love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - very bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Marcia, love the big bloom in the centre and the embossed lines! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have embossed the lines to create a frame for your stamped images! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stamping' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just got in from a great day out to find a lovely surprise waiting for me...I won your colour challenge!! Thanks guys, you have given my card making a much needed boost!...Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats really pretty M, a worthy winner x

    ReplyDelete