My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Thursday 30 August 2012

Simply Stampin Challenge Colour Week

Hi there, this week's Simply Stampin Challenge is a colour theme again.  I like these as it makes me think more (difficult sometimes!) I went for some paper piecing this time, as I haven't produced any for a while, but thoroughly enjoy it when I do!!  The stamp set I have used this time is SU Sweet Summer and as I hardly ever use it, decided to give it a go this time!  The design is inspired by a T Shirt I have just purchased, although the colours are not the same!  Thanks ladies for another interesting challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Marica, this is a really sweet card. I love how you have layered the sentiment and the cute little butterfly.

    Thanks for playing along this week at the Simply Stampin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Marcia, you've done a fab job with the Sweet Summer set, makes me want to get my set inky! Love the paper pieced popped up flowers and your pretty sentiment panel!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Simply Stampin' and I hope we see you again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stamping Marcia, lovely detail with the colouring and paper piecing! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stamping' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete