My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wedding Card

Here is the wedding card I made for my friend's son's wedding.  I tried to keep it fairly simple, but as usual, I seem to have problems knowing when to stop!  Again, the Silhouette Cameo was used to it's full extent, cutting out the fabulous lattice hearts I used here. I kept the colours simple, cream and white, which I think gives it a crisp, clean look.
Hope you enjoy and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment