My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Saturday 31 August 2013

Everything Eleanor Again!

I love this stamp set - oooh! I think I must have said this before......ha!  This card is for a friend's birthday and she likes her flowers!  I used an old, but not tried for years technique for this card, inspired by Splitcoast Stampers - inking with markers.  I didn't manage to produce anything I could give away when I first tried this, but something must have gone right this time!  I used Aqua Markers for the inking, and was very pleased with the effect, especially when using a blender pen to soften the lines a little.  A few stamps around the edge with the splodge stamp from SU French Foliage set just to frame the design and job done!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment