My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Saturday 15 March 2014

Man's Card in Blue

It's been a hectic few weeks, what with appointments, work and birthdays!  My crafting has had to take a bit of a back seat, however, think things are slowly getting less crazy (well I hope!).
I made this one for my nephew's birthday (a few weeks ago now) using Stampin Up set Open Sea and some of that lovely black ribbon I got for 50p!! The blue is the lovely Bashful Blue, also from Stampin Up.  Hope you like it, he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment