My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Candles Birthday Card

This is a very nice and effective card, you can make it using scraps if you have enough.  I used papers that I had as a freebie from a magazine give away!  I saw a similar design on Pinterest so cannot claim it as totally my own, but the inspiration inspired me to have a go at giving it my own slant.  The design on Pinterest used a star punch or stamp which I don't have so I had to improvise.  Anyway, I like it and will probably make it again very soon as there are two more important birthdays coming up!  This one was for a boy and I was very happy when he phoned me to say he really liked it!  Recognition at last!!!

Hope you like it too, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment