My Craft Blog

Hi there, my name is Marcia, I am happy to meet you and share my craft makes and ideas with you. I hope you enjoy looking. Please feel free to join my blog and leave me comments, especially if they are helpful ones! I love to learn new craft techniques and am more than happy to share the ones I have found. Thank you for looking.....

Friday 15 May 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

 Well, its been ages since I blogged! I have just been so busy with one thing and another, just life I guess!!  Anyway, here are a few cards I have made with a view to putting them in a shop.  But, I have been so busy, I haven't had time to pursue this avenue - yet!



I did enjoy making these and using a new technique for me,
which is "Ink Splattering"

 Then there has to be the obligatory Man Card!
 
 These two were decorated just by inking through a stencil, you can see by the pink one, I got quite carried away!




But then, isn't that what crafting is
 all about?!!!



Thanks for stopping by, hope you've enjoyed looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment